Student Accessibility Services
Student Accessibility Services works with students with disabilities to ensure they have equal opportunities for academic success. We operate under the Ontario Human Rights Code and will help you arrange academic accommodations to support your studies. You can:
- Register as a new student.
- Get a head start on your university career by attending the summer transition program.
- Work with an advisor to identify appropriate success strategies in an accommodation plan.
- Get help in using assistive technologies and devices.
- Arrange to have your course material in alternative format.
- Arrange to write your tests and exams in a separate location.
- Utilize the volunteer note-taking program as part of your accommodation plan.
- Participate in workshops and events tailored to your needs.