Student Accessibility Services
Student Accessibility Services works with students with disabilities to ensure they have equal opportunities for academic success. We operate under the Ontario Human Rights Code and will help you arrange academic accommodations to support your studies. You can:
- Register as a new student by completing our intake package and emailing your completed package to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted to schedule an appointment once we receive and review your intake package.
- Get a head start on your university career by attending the summer transition program.
- Work with a counsellor, advisor or peer coach to identify and develop appropriate success strategies.
- Get help in using assistive technologies and devices.
- Arrange to have your course material in alternate or accessible format.
- Arrange to write your tests and exams in a separate location with your accommodations.
- Utilize the volunteer note-taking program as part of your accommodation plan.
- Explore the Student Life Portal for upcoming workshops and events which are designed to promote your academic success.