Students in the Faculty of Social Science and Humanities or the Faculty of Education, whose classes are held at the downtown Oshawa location, should visit the office at 61 Charles Street, Room DTA 225. All other students should visit the Student Accessibility Services (SAS) office in U5 Building at the north Oshawa location.
Follow these steps to register with SAS:
- Complete our intake package and email it to email@example.com. You will be contacted to schedule an appointment once we receive and review your intake package.
- Call the SAS office at 905.721.3266 to make your appointment with a learning strategies counsellor or accessibility advisor.
- Submit your documentation prior to your appointment. Further information about documentation can be found on the documentation page.
Once you are registered, you can:
- Access the Student Accessibility Services portal to book a test or exam, print an accommodation letter or access peer note-taking.
- Download instructions to book your test or instructions for booking an exam.
- Register to be a note taker on the Volunteer Note-Taker tab.
- Find a note-taker under the Course Notes tab.