Test and midterm sign-up instructions
Students must sign up seven days before all tests and midterms.
Please follow all the steps below:
- Sign up for tests/midterms/quizzes at the beginning of the term when you receive your course outlines.
- Complete your test and midterm sign up online.
- Complete the six sections of the Test Centre’s Schedule a test, midterm or quiz request form.
- After you have completed the form:
- Check your UOITnet email inbox for a confirmation email.
- Your faculty will receive an automatic email confirmation of your booking.
- If you miss the seven-day window to sign up, you may have to write your test with your class. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is space in the test centre and that there is an invigilator available.
Please note: You can view or download these instructions as a document with images (screen shots).