Skip to main content
Test Centre rules
- Turn off cell phones, smart watches and iPods and place them in your bag or coat before entering the Test Centre.
- Remove from your bag all items that you need during the test before entering the test room.
- Bags and coats must be hung up or placed at the front of the room.
- Remove hats.
- Only allowable aids should be on your desk (e.g. calculator, pen or pencil).
- Only drinks are allowed. No food is permitted unless it is an approved accommodation.
- Students are required to sign in and sign out each time they use the Test Centre.
- Separate rooms are only for students who require it as part of their accommodation.
- We strive to provide a quiet environment. Student conversation is not permitted.
- Ear plugs are available.