Academic Advisors are committed to helping students make choices that will aid in their academic success. Your advisor can advise you on:
- Exploring the curriculum and choosing a program.
- Figuring out your specific program map and required courses.
- Connecting you with campus services and resources.
- Discussing academic progress and standing.
- Establishing goals and planning for the future.
- Providing guidance for successful progression to graduation.
- Understanding academic policies and procedures.
- Withdrawing from a program, adding or dropping a course(s).
Online students can arrange to meet with their Academic Advisors either by phone or email. To make an appointment, visit the Academic advising page for contact information.