Teams of academic advisors are available in every faculty to support the academic success of all students.
An academic advisor can assist your student with:
- Connecting with campus services and resources;
- Discussing academic progress and standing;
- Discussing issues that affect academic performance;
- Establishing goals and planning for the future;
- Exploring the curriculum and choosing a program;
- Providing guidance for successful progression to graduation;
- Selecting appropriate classes and electives;
- Understanding academic policies and procedures; and
- Withdrawing from a program, adding or dropping a course(s).
The contact information for academic advisors from each faculty can be found here. If your student is in need of assistance, please encourage them to contact their respective advisor to set up an appointment.