Wellness and inclusivity
At UOIT we aim to cultivate a welcoming, supportive and inclusive learning environment that builds on and celebrates the rich talents, interests and cultures of our students and fosters positive health and well-being. In this way, we hope to create conditions under which all members of the community can flourish academically and professionally. We can help you:
- Find out about different ways of knowing, learning and expression by participating in events and initiatives.
- Learn about the university's behavioural standards that promote equity, compassion and respect.
- Contribute to the elimination of sexual violence at the university.
- Address concerns involving discrimination and harassment through information, resources and referrals.
- Access tools and resources online to learn how to maintain good health and wellness.
- Find out about safe spaces on campus where individuals can feel welcome, included and valued.
- Connect with cultural groups and peers by getting involved in a Campus Club.
- Find out where the prayer rooms are located on campus.
- Find out about the different cultural and religious holy days that may be observed by your peers on the Interfaith Calendar.