Student Mental Health Services
Student Mental Health Services helps students learn how to better manage the pressures of student life. You can:
- Attend a drop-in session.
- Participate in events and activities that promote positive health and well-being.
- Access tools and resources online to learn about mental health and how to maintain good health and wellness.
- Work with a mental health professional to address your concerns.
- Contact the Student Lifeline for immediate help and assistance.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions about mental health.
Student Mental Health Services offers short-term counselling and therapy services to students. Students in distress will also be provided support and counselling as needed. There is no cost and services are confidential.
For students who need long-term counselling support or specialized mental health services, UOIT will provide referrals to assist the student in accessing resources in the local community or in the student’s home community. Students with ongoing mental health concerns should contact email@example.com to discuss referral options.